Keepers of Wisdom Index du Forum
Keepers of Wisdom
Forum officiel de la Keepers of Wisdom ! =)

Keepers of Wisdom Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

.:Keepers Of Wisdom:. 
Bienvenue sur le forum !     

La Keepers of Wisdom vous shouaite de bon et heureux moments sur ce forum !     
Passez un agréable moment sur notre forum ! :ok:   

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Découvrez la SmartRadio Iyaz

Découvrez la Radio Classic Rock

:: How Can I Delete Photos From My Facebook Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keepers of Wisdom Index du Forum -> /!\ Informations /!\ -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lyndnest

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Can I Delete Photos From My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How Can I Delete Photos From My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

Doing so will remove the tag from the photo, thereby removing the photo from your Timeline. Learn how to add recovery info. Best DSLR & ILC Cameras: Entry. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 What happens if someone is tagged in a photo I delete? wikiHow Contributor The person won't be able to see the photo from your page. 2 Click your name. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How do I delete all my tagged photos at once? Answer this question Flag as. Tap Delete Photo. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 4 How can I remove a photo of me published by a third party without authorization? wikiHow Contributor You can flag it for Facebook, and Facebook will remove it. Go to in your preferred web browser. Flag as. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Powered by Mediawiki. 14 Nov 2017, 10:52am Bill Gates pledges $100million of his own money to find a breakthrough for Alzheimer's disease . You can also un-tag yourself, or ask the owner of the photo to do it for you. 6. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Using Photos on Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Delete Photos from Facebook Two Methods:Deleting Uploaded PhotosUntagging Yourself from PhotosCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to remove photos which you've uploaded to Facebook, as well as how to untag yourself from photos other people have uploaded. If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page. Share this: Nick is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Your Gmail address. Go to Delete your Google Account. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. 3 Tap your name. It's in the top-right corner of the screen. Scroll to a photo you want to untag and tap it. Doing so takes you to your profile. Remove other services from your Google Account If you dont want to delete your entire Google Account, learn how to: Delete Gmail from your account Remove other Google services Remove apps with access to your account Remove a Google Account from your device To remove an account from your device without deleting it, follow the instructions below. 5. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in 5a02188284
download facebook for 9700 blackberryhow can someone find out my facebook passwordargim facebook chat handlercan i use facebook login for instagramdownload facebook seluler aplikasi javafacebook sql injection v1.7 download ltuhow can i remove my email id from facebook login pagedownload facebook usa9gag facebook accountfacebook chat heart

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keepers of Wisdom Index du Forum -> /!\ Informations /!\ -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'